For testing today´s
- 8/16/32-bit MCUs
- Consumer ICs
- 3G/4G baseband
- applications processors
- integrated RF ASSP and SiP
A variety of instruments make the Diamondx suitable for testing today’s 3G/4G baseband, applications processors and integrated RF ASSP and SiP.
- 96-channel digital instrument featuring 200 Mbps operation with per-pin timing, formatting, levels PMUs and scan
- GX1x – 192 channel, 256M Vector Depth with 200MHz full sequencer, 200 Mbps data rate, PPPMU and PPTMU
- Audio and Video DSP instrumentation with four channels of analog audio and video source and measure
- DragonRF providing up to 64 precision Vector Ports and 16 parallel measures, enabling simultaneous octal EVM measurements.
- NighthawkCT capable: 4 parallel Tx and Rx RF Test Instrument covering connectivity class RF.
- 8 Lanes of 6.4Gbps SerDes test; 8 differential receive and 8 differential 6.4Gbps channels with 128M symbol memory and built in jitter generation and PRBS/BER
- Range of high-density VIs with 16 or 72 channels of high-precision DPS voltage/current source and measurement capabilities, enabling efficient, cost-effective multi-site testing
- Power VIs: Octal Floating Power (upto 300V/20A) & Octal High Power (140Vpp/500mA), with 8:32 smart matrix front end, 2 aux inputs and glitch detection circuitry to accelerate test-set qualification
- ATMPx – quad channel 100Vpp automotive/industrial TMU
- DCTMx – 24-bit Precision DC and Audio 4 channel source & four channel measure, 1ppm accuracy